FLIGHT OF THE STARS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
FLIGHT OF THE STARS base son gameplay sur la réalité et le monde onirique. — un rp par mois à faire recenser, pas de minimum de lignes. — respect d'autrui indispensable, sous peine de représailles. — merci de ne pas utiliser d'initales dans vos pseudos. — le forum se passant aux états-unis, évitez les accents dans vos pseudos également.
flight of the stars

topsites

Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

summer fair, rockport 09

Jo Tobin
Jo Tobin
and it went by, like dusk to dawn

reality
· fc + credit : tom webb; ethereal
· pseudo + pronouns : boobook; il/lui
· heart affair : forlorn
· work : unemployed
· pronouns : he/him
· dream : annoying kids clutching his legs
· nightmare : last man on earth
· fantasy : the (missed) opportuny of a perfect life
dreamland

— stories to be told
· relationships
:
· style rp
:
· cw/tw
:
· triggers
:

summer fair, rockport 09 Empty
summer fair, rockport 09  ·  23/11/21, 04:03 pm

Summer Fair, Rockport 09
July 10th, 2009.

Jo had no plan for the day. But that was before he went to the local store to buy some pancake mix and found a random flyer on the counter, a flyer that was now shoved in his hip pocket. Summer Fair, Rockport 09. He had no plan until that point. A second later, with the leaflet secured, he was behind the wheel of his mother’s old car, en route to Noo-ri’s house.
Noo-ri had no plan for the day either. But that was before Jo parked the old clunker in front of the Kwak’s flower shop, his mind set on only one thing now : the Rockport’s summer fair. A whim. Jo’s life was full of whims and unexpected twists. That was how he had functionned all his life. Jo saw the leaflet. Jo decided to go to the fair. That was as simple as that.
Jo got out of the car. He didn’t bother taking the keys with him ; no one was going to steal that piece of junk. He loved that car. It wasn’t his, but he had stolen it so many times without his mom knowing it that it was practically his now. The car was so full of memories that it felt just right to claim its property.
It was still early in the morning and Waredwell was slowly waking up. Jo was an early bird. He hated staying late in bed and wasting time doing nothing. Noo-ri was not. And now that Jo was focused on the fair, nothing could sway him from his goal. Abducting his best friend for the day and driving, now, to Rockport.
– Hi, Noo-ri eomeoni, he said in Korean, a crafty smile on his lips. Noo-ri’s mother had asked him so many times to drop the honorifics that he had learned. He got rid of his shoes before entering the private part of the house.
– Yes, I will, Noo-ri eomeoni, he replied when she asked him again to call her eomma. Just eomma. She was like a mother to him, just like his own mom was to Noo-ri.
– He’s still sleeping, isn’t he ? I’m gonna go upstairs and wake him up. We’re going to Rockport. There’s some kind of fair there. I’ll go now, ok ?, he said, already halfway upstairs. Jo was like home, in this house. Noo-ri’s mother had learnt a long time ago the mechanics of his son and Jo’s friendship. She knew one couldn’t work without the other.
In his room, Noo-ri was completely concealed by his blanket. Only his feet were sticking out. Jo climbed on the bed next to his friend and whispered in his ear. He knew he had heard him entering the house. He knew Noo-ri was faking being asleep. He knew Noo-ri more than he knew himself.
– I’ll go have some breakfast with eomma. You have ten minutes to get ready before I leave, duckling, he purred, before getting back on his feet and leaving the room.

Kwak Noo-ri est en souffrance

Kwak Noo-ri
Kwak Noo-ri
and it went by, like dusk to dawn

reality
· fc + credit : chae jong hyeop - @boobook
· pseudo + pronouns : raphs, she/her.
· multicomptes : santino.
· heart affair : forever alone :-)
· work : florist in town.
· pronouns : he/him.
· dream : reliving over and over the moments he spent with him.
· nightmare : forgetting about him, his voice.
· fantasy : being able to fully live as he intents to.
dreamland

— stories to be told
· relationships
:
· style rp
: random rhythm, troisième pers. du sg, dialogues fr/eng mais préférence en anglais.
· cw/tw
: none.
· triggers
: none.

summer fair, rockport 09 Empty
Re: summer fair, rockport 09  ·  23/11/21, 05:40 pm

Noo-ri's eomma was never noisy in the morning. She was always careful not to awake her only son, knowing he deserved some rest. Her son was not energetic in the morning and most probably would never change. Like most people, he loved wandering in his pyjamas while eating cereals and watching anime, sitting cross-legged on the sofa, listening to his eomma humming the latest hit. You see, Noo-ri had always been a kid at heart: when most young adults wanted freedom and independence, he loved how his parents kept treating him like a little kid. He loved getting home, smelling his eomma's japchae, talking to his dad while he was reading the newspaper, washing up and then having dinner as a family. He even loved it more when Jo joined then for dinner, or for lunch. His home was a haven, where he kept taking refuge from the outside world. His bedroom had been carefully decorated, with memories from his teenage years, memories including Jo and their other friends. Every night, he took some time to look at those pictures all over again. He observed Jo's smile, the way his dimples decorated his rosy cheeks or how his funny faces looked grotesque. In his head, right before sleep, he always said a silent prayer for his life never to stop nor to change. He loved it just the way it was, and was content with it.

Up until his sixteenth birthday, he was not aware that Jo had grown into a handsome man. The day he had noticed it, he felt flushed and embarrassed. They were at the beach, and Jo took off his t-shirt, throwing it on Noo-ri's face. The high schooler froze and his mouth gapped, but he did not say anything. He did not know how to act around him for a few days after that - he could not look him into the eyes when all he could think about was how his torso looked sinewy and robust. His would never look like Jo's; he knew it and was ashamed that they did not have the same chance. Jo would be a ladies' man while Noo-ri would be Jo's best friend. That's all they were supposed to be, all they were meant to be. Being attracted to his bestest friend was out of the question for the korean boy. He could not love a boy, notwithstanding how good-looking he was. He was just Jo. Jo he had known for all of his life, Jo who was an unpredictable young man.

He heard the door slamming downstairs, he heard voices and he knew who was making a grand entrance as his eyes were still shut. Confined under his blanket's warmth, he grumbled and curled up as Jo was giving him the directions for the day. He protested: - Leave me alone, but Jo was too far gone for him to hear.

When Noo-ri went downstairs, he knew he would find his eomma stuck to Jo. He was never wong. She absolutely loved Jo. You could tell by the way she looked at it with glimmering eyes. Sometimes, Noo-ri asked her if she loved Jo more than she loved her own son. She always scolded him but he knew how much Jo meant to his eomma and his appa. They would hate to see him go, as he brought life to the house a lot. - Why are you waking me up this early, he yawned, as he grabbed a cup of fresh coffee. He handed Jo a second cup, but he frowned when he saw his eomma had already given him one. A hint of jealousy pinched his back, as he looked over his friend. - I hope you have a good reason, he grouched. His bad mood disappeared the second he saw Jo's mischievous smile.

It was indeed the greatest reason out there. Spending a day with Jo at the fair was something he had been looking forward to. As they grew closer to Rockport, Noo-ri sang over the tunes on the radio:
You oughta know, tonight is the night to let it go
Put on a show, I wanna see how you lose control
So leave it behind 'cause we have a night to get away
So come on and fly with me, as we make our great escape

Jo kept laughing at his performance, snorting as Noo-ri was taking great care into giving him a choreography too.

- I'll never talk to you ever again if you don't buy me cotton candy, he warned, pointing his fingers at Jo. The crowd was heavy. The lines were long. Noo-ri was thirsty and hungry. - Also, I need a beer, he crooned, using his cutest smile to move and convince Jo.

summer fair, rockport 09
Page 1 sur 1